Causes of Bee Stings
Bees will sting when they feel threatened. The sting contains poison which causes swelling and pain. These poisons can cause severe allergic reactions in certain people, causing death. This severe reaction is more common in adults than children.
People who are in forest areas, gardens, or honey bee cultivation areas will be at risk of being stung. However, the risk of being stung by bees will increase if you use perfume, wear brightly colored clothing, and are consuming sweet foods or drinks. Because, bees are attracted to strong odors and bright colors.
Symptoms of a Bee Sting
Bee stings produce reactions that range from mild to severe. Mild reactions are characterized by pain and burning, bumps, and swelling in the sting area. These symptoms will disappear by themselves in a matter of hours.
Swelling and swelling can spread within 2-3 days, and last for 5-10 days, depending on the body’s reaction.
People who are allergic to bee venom risk their lives. The following are the signs:
- Pale skin
- Nausea and vomiting, and diarrhea
- Swollen face
- Difficulty swallowing
- Hard to breathe
- Lost consciousness
To make sure this doesn’t bother you, you should resolve this problem as soon as possible. The good news is that what you need to do is call us and we do the rest.
All our trained technicians are experienced to eradicate wasps’ nests. After the wasp’s problem is resolved, our team of experts will advise how to prevent them from returning.
Call Fumida free at (65) 8466 237 and we will control the wasp problem effectively and efficiently with the right method.